Facilities Carpenter - #19503426
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Facilities Carpenter responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Maintain the buildings and campus so they visually appear and function in a quality manner
· Complete all work in a timely manner according to the clients’ requirements
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Construction and building skills
· High Energy
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 4 PM, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.