Manager, State and Local MMIS - Technical - #19503430
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in State and Local Government for our Consulting practice.
- Support and deliver large, complex public services and state/local government engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology services for state/local government clients
- Engage projects as a Technical Lead or Architect
- Lead your team to produce related project deliverables on a scheduled basis and also produce project deliverables yourself
- Manage the day-to-day deliverables with assigned team members
- Develop and execute methodologies and solutions specific to the public sector and state/local government industry
- Minimum of five years of experience in the Health and Human Services Medicaid solution delivery market, working for a commercial COTS solution provider or consulting organization with a minimum of five years of experience managing large, complex technology projects on the scale of a State Medicaid MMIS solution
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in technical sciences or information systems
- Must have served in a team lead role on at least (1) MMIS implementation and (1) MMIS M&O engagement such as Solution Architect or Technical Solution Lead and have demonstrated experience as a team lead of 5-7 staff, including staff from diverse organizations to successfully implement and operate technology-based solutions
- Hands-on experience with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) and demonstrated experience applying Service Oriented Architecture principles using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology, Web Service Interface development, and orchestrated SOA workflow using Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
- Web service development interface creation using modern standards such as SOAP, REST, or FHIR
- Capable of presenting Medicaid topics to large, varied audiences in either written or verbal presentation format and experience in working on customer proposals or deal capture teams in the State Medicaid market
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.