Motorman - #19503457
Pioneer Energy Services Corp.
Date: Dec 26, 2020
City: Midland, TX
Contract type: Full time
Major Functional Responsibilities:
- Be able to understand, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions?in English.
- Arrive at work on time at the rig site.? Have necessary transportation to and from work.
- Is required to:
- Maintain all engines.
- Be capable of minor mechanical repairs, checking the engines for proper fluid levels, able to do recommended engine maintenance, repair electrical plugs, keep generator house clean, change oil & filters when necessary and maintain engine hour report.
- Be able to assist floorhands with their daily jobs.
- Be able to safely operate the cathead and air hoist.
- Be able to perform all duties needed to rig up, drill, rig down, and maintain rotary equipment.
- Be capable of performing the following:
- Pull rotary slips.
- Latch and unlatch elevators.
- Work tongs for extended periods of time.
- Lift and carry mud sacks that weigh 100 pounds for short distances.
- Scrub and paint the rig.
- Perform maintenance on the rig as instructed.
- Work at different heights above ground level on rig equipment.
- Be able to use hand tools.
- Be able to work a 7x7 work schedule, twelve hours a day.? On occasion, be able to work additional hours when called upon.