Account Manager - Reno, Nevada - #19503459
TESSCO Technologies Incorporated
Want to be part of building our wireless world? Technology like 5G and IoT – aids emergency responders, enables intelligent warehouses and factories, increases safety on college campuses, helps energy companies provide better service, improves safety and efficiency of various modes of transportation – to say nothing of enhancing consumer experiences including entertainment, shopping, and communications. In fact, wireless technology touches every aspect of our daily lives.
We're Tessco, and for nearly 40 years, we have supported those who create, construct, install, deploy, and maintain wireless technology.
Tessco is seeking a Account Manager to work out of our Reno office. The Strategic Account Manager plays a fundamental sales role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must be driven to develop new business relationships and strengthen current customer relationships, at high levels within the assigned account portfolio. The Strategic Account Manager must build sales strategies, work with cross functional teams and be able to identify industry trends to maximize business opportunities.
- Strategic plan execution to identify prospective customers, opportunities, and leads, focusing on new business
- Build the trust and confidence to key customers as an invaluable business partner and problem solver
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products to existing and prospective customers
- Develop a strategic account plan to acquire extensive knowledge of key customers' business and challenges
- Enhance and develop the consultative relationship with a focus on total addressable opportunities through building relationships at all levels within each account
- Maintain a high level of activity to include contact rate, funnel development, and win rate
- Utilize Salesforce.com tools and Tessco systems to manage, track and develop customers
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, yearly revenue and profit targets
- Demonstrate confidence and accountability for growing new relationships and delivering revenue targets
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of account history, culture, identity and goals
- Manage national accounts at all levels of the decision-making process
- Ability to communicate at the C-suite level and develop a strong relationship
- Superior relationship building skills on the phone, virtually and in-person.
- Articulate, persuasive and influential communicator with high level active listening skills.
- Strategic account planning and consultative selling competencies.
- Professional presentation skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree, or significant relevant experience.
- 5-10 years business-to-business sales experience.
- Track record of successful revenue and profit generation year after year.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Tessco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.