Senior Partner Solutions Architect, Prisma - #19503462
Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
A solutions architect would possess a broad and deep security technical expertise within Prisma product portfolio. He/she would build strong relationships within all levels of our partners’ technical organization to influence PANW solutions adoption, working hand-in-hand with solution managers. As a trusted advisor, a solution architect enables partners to design, build, and scale security services based on PANW solutions to maximize business opportunities. Adept in all aspects of solution creation, curation, PoCs (proof-of-concepts) and implementation architectures. Following are the key areas Solution Architects will focus on:
- Providing security expertise
- Solution design & implementation
- Solution evangelization
- Enablement and training
Providing security expertise
- Possess broad security technologies knowledge especially in Cloud Security, understanding of ecosystems for Cloud Security, proven hands on experience in Cloud Security solutions for various verticals such as Healthcare, Manufacturing etc.
- Expertise in PANW Prisma portfolio with an aim to build best solutions OR expertise in any other cloud security products/solutions is key
- Collaborates with engineering and TMEs to gain in depth understanding of products
- Has good understanding of competitive products for the solutions
- Coordinate and influence internal teams to deliver partner’s needs, including providing partner feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help define product direction and resolve partners’ technical roadblocks
- Develop and deliver competitive positioning strategies and answer specific questions relative to product/solution area.
Solution design and implementation
- Design and develop security solutions and validate
- Build solutions and test in a lab environment to demo/showcase to sales and customers
- Develop technical collateral such as whitepapers, solution design and implementation guides, reference architectures, troubleshooting guides, APIs tips for automation and integrations etc.
- Provide sales with architecture proposals from the solution set
- Develop winning POC guidelines
- Lead the partner technical relationship and engage in deep technical discussions and workshops and resolve technical issues.
- Be a trusted advisor to partners enabling them to deliver differentiated security services based on PANW solutions
- As the subject matter expert, help customers, channel partners, and System Engineers with solution/use cases related questions and hands on technical training.
- Develop partner training content for scale. For strategic partners deliver training in a 1:1 setting
- Drive technical webinars and hands-on demos
- Enable SEs through prezos and hands on training
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the SE community
- Speak at conferences (internal and external) on key services/offers trends and associated technologies
- Publish Blogs on a regular basis
- Publish Architecture Papers for in depth analysis and reasons to use the architecture templates
- Represent PANW in MSS industry events and build a professional circle to further evangelize
- Be able to think out of the box and proactively look for future needs and work to get ahead of potential issues or requirements.
- You must also be a self-starter needing minimal guidance, keen to learn and experiment with new technologies, identify sales needs and address them as needed.
- The job requires some travel.
- Experience in Network, Cloud Security technologies and products.
- Understanding of IOT/OT security needs or services oriented business
- Prior experience working with System Integrators, SP/Telcos is a plus
- Knowledge of cyber security landscape especially with specific focus on IOT/OT
- Experience in designing/testing end to end solutions.
- Must have prior experience delivering technical product training, producing technical collateral, and presenting to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyber threats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.