Process Analytical Scientist - Bioassay - #19503466
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Single and multi-channel pipetting skills
- Cell Culture / aseptic technique
- ELISA / Immunoassay / RT-PCR experience
- ·96-well plate assays
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with FRET
- Experience with cell-based bioassays
- Experience with Automated systems (ex. Tecan, Hamilton)
- Attention to detail / organized
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with electronic notebooks, LIMS or sample management software
- Knowledge of statistics
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, quick learner
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- At least a BS/MS in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or Biomedical Engineering, and approximately 1-3 years of relevant experience is required.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.