Consulting Solutions Architect (Enterprise - Northeast) - #19503467
World Wide Technology
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work for all. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions in the world for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. Today, we employ over 7,000 individuals and earn nearly $14 Billion in annual revenue (est. 2020). We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named to the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance teams? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Consulting Solutions Architect to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Consulting Solutions Architect (CSA), you will be partnering with the local Sales and Engineering teams to provide the technical Pre-Sales work, with a focus on Networking, for our Enterprise customers across the Eastern Region. No two days will be the same as our broad offerings include Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy among others. You will be able to grow and expand your core competencies in all of these technical domains.
Our Advanced Technology Center (https://www.wwt.com/atcxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst) changes the game for us in many ways. It enriches and transforms the way we interact with our customers in forms of ideation sessions, demos, POCs, workshops, training, briefings and more. In addition, the ATC is a world class environment which enables self-education as well as career growth.
What will you be doing as a Consulting Solutions Architect (CSA)?
In this role, you will be responsible for providing Networking technical leadership (Collaboration, Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security) to our customers, partners and internal organizations. The CSA acts as a key resource for engaging with strategic customer relationships while also collaborating with our customer's teams, partners and internal teams to reach successful outcomes for our client's business objectives. Qualified candidates must have a strong technical background in Networking, SD Data Center and Cisco ACI.
Additionally, the CSA acts as an interface with our strategic partner, Cisco, to understand their products and solutions, and build that information into playbooks and other actionable data for our sales teams to consume and execute sales strategies with. You will be expected to work cross-functionally across diverse teams to create complex multi-domain solutions and work with the relevant groups at WWT to ensure we are ready to support those solutions in the marketplace.
Finally, the role also collaborates with marketing, national engineering, ATC, WWT's Business Practices and other teams to drive market data and market material for the relevant technologies with the goal of understanding industry trends and the overall impact to WWT and our customer's business. This is to differentiate what value we deliver to our clients through "Thought Leadership".
- Continually develop and expand personal knowledge of validated Cisco reference architectures
- Translating key business requirements into Cisco solutions
- Design and propose next generation Cisco solutions that meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Integrate Cisco solutions into the network design and implementation plans.
- Present complex technical concepts in a manner that can be easily understood by non-technical or semi-technical audiences.
- Expand technical competencies and expertise across Multicloud, Software Defined Networks, Security, IOT, Big Data and other industry defining technology solutions.
- Act as a consultant to our clients, striving to gain a trusted advisor status through honest, prescriptive and humble interactions.
- Perform technology demonstrations and Proof of Concepts utilizing the WWT Advanced Technology Center (ATC), Partner (OEM) Labs or customer provided equipment and environments.
- Contribute to the WWT technology body of knowledge through the creation of written documentation, white papers, internal blogs, WWT communities or knowledge base articles.
- Join and actively participate in one or more WWT Virtual Teams representing a technology of relevance to you and the region.
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key partners who are local to your region.
- Support the account team through identification, development and ongoing support of new opportunities.
- Participate in key customer meetings with sales teams to represent WWT's solutions and capabilities.
- Take a leadership position in proposal responses within your domain of expertise.
- Work with clients and WWT Sales team to discover technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT opportunities.
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting post sale technical resources (professional services, consultation, staff augmentation, etc.)
- Use knowledge of technology, products and services to build new solutions and deliver business outcomes for the customer.
- CCIE certification preferred
- 5+ years of technical enterprise "pre-sales" experience with a focus on solution sales.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.) or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Travel requirement up to 50%
- 10+ years of technical solution (networking) design and/or architecture
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled