CIMD, PWM, Markets Coverage Group, Wealth Management Professional, Analyst/Associate - #19503495
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Markets Coverage Group (MCG) is part of Private Wealth Management within Goldman Sachs. MCG provides an institutional style coverage model, from a sales trading and research sales perspective, for wealthy sophisticated, individuals and large family office groups, as well professional, institutional investors including hedge funds and investment advisers. MCG advises its clients on investments and trades, both macro and micro, across the capital structure. A Wealth Management Professional in the Markets Coverage Group will provide support to the sales representatives in the implementation of new client accounts, trade execution and ongoing servicing of existing clients.
HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Serve as primary contact to the team's clients for all account and trade servicing related issues.
- Serve as resource to multiple representatives in supporting client relationships for the team.
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients.
- Process and reconcile daily trading
- Manage the ongoing processing of all transactions and ad hoc requests.
- Serve as key liaison to other areas supporting PWM clients including: operations, performance and compliance, including cross divisional operational groups.
- Participate in group projects to improve quality and efficiency within the client services team
- Plan and manage the new account onboarding process, including documentation and funding supported by account opening and approval teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Windows technology (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Series 7 and 66 required (to be obtained within first three months on the MCG)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHSAt Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world. We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers. We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.htmlxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity