SPP Customer Experience Rep - #19503509
Our Customer Service team is among the most important people within our organization. As the first and often only point of contact, our customer service professionals truly are the face of Staples, interacting with customers on a daily basis via phone, email, chat and social media, the Customer Service team is vital to the success of Staples.
Our representatives are expert problem solvers and excellent communicators who are able to empathize with a customer's situation and quickly determine their needs and provide resolution. Through navigating multiple systems and resources, representatives provide solutions that focus on exceeding expectations of customers.
As a Member of the Customer Service Team You Will:
- Consult with internal and external customers in resolving issues that affect our customers
- Resolve customer issues quickly and accurately before and after they contact us
- Provide exceptional service, while helping customers meet all of their business needs
- Apply active listening skills to quickly filter through complex situations
As a High Touch Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Provide direct support for internal and external Promotional Products customers and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction for programmatic promo business.
- Frequently collaborate cross-functionally with Account Services, Sales, Merchandising & Inventory Control, Special Order, Finance and the Warehouse(s) on existing business as well as new opportunities
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management)
- Basic mathematical aptitude
- Competency in MS Office suite and PC Skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects to meet required timelines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with specific attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions
- Requires a self-motivated and energetic personality
Staples is The Worklife Fulfillment Company, helping businesses of all sizes be more productive, connected and inspired. With dedicated account teams, category professionals, innovative brands and a curated product assortment for business, Staples provides customized solutions to help organizations achieve their goals. Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits!
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.