Azure Cloud Engineer (JR1017094) - #19503516
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/
Broadridge is hiring a Lead Cloud Architect Engineer/SRE with our Broadridge Cloud Solutions Group. As a leading provider of Financial Service Technology Offerings, we are looking for your expertise in developing and automating the workflows, AZURE environment deployments and migration efforts. This position can be located in any of our Broadridge US locations (Remote)
- Design and implementation of Azure cloud deployment tools and solutions
- Perform Azure cloud development and design work that may include logical system design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering
- Implement and automate the deployment of IaaS and PaaS services in Azure.
- Develop and implement cloud strategy and vision, enterprise cloud security, cloud solutions design and delivery, cloud migrations, infrastructure automation across a wide range of platforms
- Develop blueprints for a secure and adoptable multi-tenant cloud framework including custom governance, security, identity management and operational controls
- Develop automation templates and other Infrastructure-As-Code(IaC) solutions to automate the provisioning and maintenance of large-scale environments and configuration management
- Support various technology groups and be an inspiring leader in the adoption of cloud architectures for existing and new applications
- Work with various application and infrastructure teams to improve their internal processes
- Conduct meetings with internal stakeholders across IT and act as an ambassador for the team, spreading cloud-related knowledge to others in the organization
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Certification
- Azure IaC deployments with Terraform
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins and DevOps pipelines
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- 3+ years architecting and managing Azure cloud environments
- Similar AWS experience a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status
"Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.