Analytics Product Owner - #19503519
This position will be assigned to work out of our home office in Bloomington, IL, our Southern Office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta), or our Central Office in Minneapolis, MN.
COUNTRY Financial is seeking several Product Owners on the Analytics Center of Excellence team to serve as a bridge between business stakeholders and the Analytics Agile Team. The Product Owner will utilize good business savvy to make decisions about analytics features and capabilities to clarify and prioritize them for the product development team based on business needs. Under the direction of the Product Manager, the product owner understands the vision of analytic needs from the point of view of stakeholders and translates this vision to the Analytics Agile implementation team. The work done by the Product Owner is critical towards the achievement of project results to support strategic analytics efforts.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are currently limiting the number of employees in our offices. This position will begin working in a remote capacity and will be expected to return to the assigned office location following a broader return to work announcement.
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones; tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop Project Charter, Scope, Stakeholders and Project Team Organization.
- Determines the frequency and content of status reports from project team, analyzes results and troubleshoots problem areas.
- Conducts project post mortems and creates a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with leadership.
- Demonstrated experience with the Product Owner roles using the SAfe agile methodology
- Good understanding of data and analytics tools and techniques
- Outstanding critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of project management or related experience, OR
- Master's degree and no experience, OR
- At least 4 years of project management or related experience.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.