Director, Central Operations Performance - #19503523
naviHealth is seeking a qualified Director to support Central Operations, charged with setting performance standards, identifying improvement opportunities, and establishing organizational alignment across all functional areas. This role enables healthy discussion amongst teams and synthesizes large amounts of information in order to translate them into actionable insights that drive operational strategy across the organization. The Director manages major projects and initiatives in support of naviHealth's strategic priorities.
- Proactively identify problems and issues across functional areas and create programs and processes to solve them.
- Lead the creation, development, and implementation of performance-based assets for operational usage (productivity, Ops performance, cost-capture/mitigation)
- Develop analyses of operational performance clinical outcomes opportunities across all lines of business
- Lead business migration efforts for operational alignment
- Partner with adjacent departments to inform and influence solution/program opportunities (value creator and cost mitigator)
- Own organizational and departmental staffing requirements in partnership with HR-PI&A/Finance
- Provide thought leadership and direction on approaches and methods to enhance business performance while working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
- Augmented leadership consulting
MD organizational development
- Oversee project management of large, often cross-functional projects or initiatives; brings together multiple stakeholders and helps to drive decisions.
- Monitor information flow; act as a gatekeeper, ensuring the SVP's involvement in a project or decision occurs at the right moment.
- Influence and drive the leadership team to execute its priorities to completion through agenda settings and identifying opportunities to increase team effectiveness.
- Consistently analyze processes and ability to scale, then help prioritize the projects that will make a difference.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 5-7 years healthcare operations, performance improvement, and/or program management experience
- Demonstrated record of success in performance delivery, program management, implementation, and diverse operational and clinical projects across departments/businesses
- A demonstrated ability to translate great ideas into great results at scale and to accelerate efforts with both tried-and-true frameworks/tactics and creative, net-new solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative solutioning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Expert reporting and analytical skills to identify trends and performance opportunities
- Self-starter and able to drive a detailed project plan absent of daily management
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with ability prioritize, plan, and handle multiple tasks/demands simultaneously
- Ability to connect the dots and understand how all parts of the business interact across the enterprise
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and learn quickly in rapidly evolving work environment
- Payor or payor services experience with focus on utilization management and/or utilization review a plus
naviHealth is improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live more fulfilling lives. For nearly a decade, naviHealth has been a trusted partner for the nation's top health plans, health systems, and at-risk physician groups navigating the shift from volume to value. Powered by a predictive technology and decision support platform that provides clinicians and care teams with evidence-based protocols, naviHealth's high-touch, proven care model fully supports patients from pre-acute through to the home. With naviHealth, patients can enjoy more days at home, and healthcare providers and health plans can significantly reduce costs specific to unnecessary care and readmissions. For more information about naviHealth, visit navihealth.com.
Improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live a more fulfilling life
Rooted in respectGuided by purpose Devoted to service Energized by impact
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.