Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) - Home Health - Full Time - Colorado Springs - #19503536
Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in a patient’s life?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join today and grow with us!
Bridge Home Health is currently looking for an experienced, talented and driven Director of Patient Care Services. We are committed to providing the highest quality home-based patient care experience, in an atmosphere of respect and dignity. If you want to be a part of a team that is the premier provider of post-acute care, then we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for the overall direction of clinical services.
- Establishes, implements and evaluates objectives for services.
- Oversees and direct all patient services.
- Assists in evaluating the performance of the clinicians.
- Assists in the budgeting process.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Registered Nurse with a current licensee in the state of Colorado.
- Three years of management experience, with at least five years of experience in Home Health.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited university.
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to direct and supervise personnel.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and Joint Commission Standards.
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.