Facilities Technician (San Diego) - #19503552
Guardant Health, Inc.
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum. Guardant Health has launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360®, Guardant360 CDx and GuardantOMNI® tests for advanced stage cancer patients. These tests fuel development of its LUNAR program, which aims to address the needs of early stage cancer patients with neoadjuvant and adjuvant treatment selection, cancer survivors with surveillance, asymptomatic individuals eligible for cancer screening and individuals at a higher risk for developing cancer with early detection.
Our San Diego office is seeking a talented Facilities Technician capable of performing various types of maintenance and repair activities. This person will be responsible for general office maintenance work. The general maintenance includes, but is not limited to moving furniture, repair of building equipment, ordering office supplies, hanging whiteboards, etc. Reports to the Director of Facilities.
- General maintenance of office
- Ordering office supplies
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Open to accepting new task /project as needed
- Vendor management
- Office move, add, and change coordination
- Experience with the administration of physical access control systems
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Minimum of five years of related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail and delivers top quality work
- Flexible and adapts to change positively
- Ability to write and revise standard operating procedures (SOP's) and policies
- Strong communication skills; Team player
- Experience with desktop office applications (i.e. MS Office suite)
- Experience working in the Life Science domain a plus
- Experience with product Cold Storage
- HVac, BMS, and Ergonomic Certification a plus
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.