Mid-Market Account Rep DSM - #19503574
Location(s): WI - La Crosse
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you're looking for.
Accountable for managing the Demand Side Management (DSM) relationship with mid-market commercial customers. Drive high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective implementation of Sales strategies, including collaborative planning and delivery of the demand side management programs and responding to customer needs. Responsible for DSM sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Promote Focus on Energy products and services within an assigned territory consisting of mid-sized commercial customer accounts, maintaining a DSM quota and following established guidelines. Obtain resources to meet customers' needs in conjunction with Commercial Call Center representatives and Focus on Energy. Establish and maintain a productive working relationship with customers. Proactively cold-call target prospects and leads, opening a line of communication with key contacts to create interest in DSM solutions and services.
- Develop and implement effective DSM account management strategy and tactics including: Territory management and communication plan; customer prioritization based on needs; identification of key decision makers and influencers; collaborative account planning with other field reps and delivery of demand-side management programs. Work with Commercial Call Center inside reps in communicating and handing off all other customer service issues including billing, reliability, collections, rate analysis, etc. Utilize approved marketing materials to present DSM proposals to prospects, identifying benefits and advantages of the appropriate products and services.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research. May provide guidance to less experienced representatives. Address other than DSM customer utility issues during calls and effectively handoff to Commercial Call Center for back office follow up.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of inside or outside sales, marketing, or customer service experience and proven results.
- Experience working with commercial customers a plus.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, working knowledge of Focus on Energy marketing programs, applicable rates and Customer Resource System (CRS) and Salesforce desired.
- Demonstrated high levels of customer focus, teamwork skills, and work plan initiative.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: WI - La Crosse || WI - La Crosse || United States (US) || Operations || 731GO:CCS-Mgmt/Supv || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 25863
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com