Hospice CNA - #19503579
Phoenix Home Care
Phoenix Home Care provides an exceptionally high level of care for our clients and has been recognized numerous times by being named “Missouri’s Best Home Care” for 9 years in a row and we would love to show you why!
We have immediate hours available in Nixa/Springfield area for a Hospice CNA! We are specifically looking for a CNA (Certified Nurse’s Aide) with hospice experience.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our Hospice services are designed to meet the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of our clients and families facing end-of-life health care needs with dignity, compassion, and continuity of care. Hospice aides offer assistance with personal care and bathing and work closely with the nurse case manager to ensure all the patients needs are being met according to the established plan of care. There are other duties that may be required based on the needs of the patient that include but are not limited to taking vitals, light household help and participating in hospice team meetings. You can make a difference in someone's life TODAY!
- Perform personal care (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, etc.) according to the Hospice Aide Plan of Care.
- Document care provided according to agency policy.
- Report any deviations from the Plan of Care to the Case Manager (or designee if not available.)
- Use Durable Medical Equipment safely.
- Take vital signs when on Hospice Aide Plan of Care.
- Foster cooperative effort among personnel by understanding the functions of other persons involved in patient care and by active participation in team and staff conferences.
- Provide proper care and observation of patient's skin to prevent breakdown of tissue over bony prominence. Reports any changes/areas of concern to Case Manager.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, range of motion if documented on the Hospice Aide Plan of Care.
- Provide respite for a patient's family/caregiver when on-site, as appropriate.
- Participate in QAPI activities.
- Participate in IDG meetings, as appropriate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Call or Text our Nurse Recruiter, Liz at (855) 881-7442 or feel free to submit your resume online.
- Meets state training requirements.
- One year of experience as a CNA, hospice aide or home health aide. (Hospice is a must!)
- At least 18 years old.
- Must be a licensed driver with an insured automobile in good working order.
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.