Claims Adjusting - Workers Compensation - Prof 2 - #19503597
ESIS®, Inc., a Chubb company, provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS' innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients' unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the U.S. and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry's broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services.
The Claim Specialist, under minimal direction from the Claims Team Leader or manager, investigates and settles claims promptly, equitably and within established best practices guidelines.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Day to day handling of substantial caseload of line of business claims
- Receives assignments, reviews claim and policy information, and evaluates coverage issues, draft coverage letters.
- Attend settlement conferences and mediations.
- Sets reserves within authority limits
- Ability to meet demanding caseload and business support
- Ability to multi-task varied and significant matters
- Claims/legal experience, Line of Business claims experience preferred
- Law degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment
- Texas license and 1-3 years' experience.