Senior Finance Manager AWS Storage & Productivity Applications - #19503607
Great opportunity to join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Finance team! We are looking for entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, flexible leaders to help us redefine the IT industry. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history, this is the place for you. This position is for a dynamic, experienced leader to join as a Senior Finance Manager to be the key finance partner to Amazon Web Services' Storage and Productivity Applications Sales teams.
- Collaborate with global organizations across AWS to formulate and operationalize sales and business strategies, resource allocation frameworks, sales productivity models, and promotional investments.
- Lead business modeling, financial analysis and ad hoc examination of business metrics and trends.
- Map execution plans including ownership, resourcing requirements, key milestones and timelines.
- Develop new performance metrics to strategically manage the business.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with senior leaders and work with business managers to drive effective execution.
- Implement the controllership and governance structure and early warning systems needed to manage execution risk.
- Build and maintain in depth knowledge across key business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges/opportunities across the business.
- Lead and develop a team of finance professionals.
- 12+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent
- MBA or Masters in Economics
- Experience in managing teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and demonstrated financial analysis and modeling skills
- Ability to think adaptively and operate quickly in a dynamic financial and business environment
- Superior attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Direct experience in using latest technology and tools to deliver complex data analytics & reporting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge or influence senior company leaders
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload; effective multi-tasking skills vital
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/usxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst.