Senior Business Process Engineer - #19503608
At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We need a sharp and nimble Senior Business Process Engineer! This position is based in our Franklin, TN office.
Job Summary: At PopHealthCare we are looking to expand our team by hiring a Sr. Business Process Engineer to help lead and execute the business transformation through our portfolio of products and services. This position works with various business units to implement solutions to reduce business costs, increase system capabilities, and maximize processing efficiencies. This role is part of the Central Operations and the Transformation Office to further the goal of enabling innovation and continuous process improvement across the enterprise.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the inception, development, deployment, maintenance, and evolution of a Business Process Improvement function including a common enterprise methodology.
- Facilitate current state and process improvement workshops across departments applying best in class methodologies in tools and techniques.
- Manages relationships with departmental leadership with a focus on improving delivery of customer value through strategic engagements.
- Documents definitions and attributes of customer journeys and value streams using visual diagrams, process models, process maps or other tools as appropriate.
- Examines processes, value streams, and customer journeys to understand impact to people, strategy, systems and general business operations.
- Through process and documentation build a comprehensive understanding of the current and future state solutions.
- Develop integrated, cross functional workflows used as the baseline to develop solutions and methodologies to solve complex business problems.
- Effectively coach, mentor and assist other team members in process improvement.
- Identify and present new opportunities and business cases to leadership.
- Identifies, documents, and analyzes business rules, regulations, guidance and policies that govern the implementation of business processes.
- Ensures that proposed processes do not conflict with other processes across the organization.
- Accelerate learning on new process model integrations, gather early feedback, and build a strong perspective on priorities.
- Identify necessary metrics and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
- At least 5 years of BPI experience in a healthcare organization
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Proven track record of analyzing complex processes and deliver significant improvements
- Experience utilizing Lean, DMAIC and Design for Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- Excellent requirements gathering, business process design, process mapping, and process modelling skills
- Experience in SIGMA, Lean, Change Management or similar
- Demonstrated ability to lead workshops and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Top-notch written, verbal and presentation skills
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.