CTS Account Assoc 2 - #19503618
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. Works closely with relationship/account managers in managing and administering a complex portfolio of accounts within Conventional Debt and Specialized Services (CDSS). Assists relationship/account managers in proactively handling and resolving customer issues and problems; interfaces with operational areas, internal departments and outside vendors as needed to resolve problems. May perform daily administration of accounts including set-up, processing, maintenance and oversight according to policies, procedures, regulations. May provide marketing and research support. May participate in business line initiatives and committees.
On a monthly basis, will perform the primary responsibilities of bond accounting and cash management which includes:
- Perform deal cash flows, waterfalls, analytics and bond redemptions in accordance with deal governing documents and department procedures.
- Research and interpret legal documents such as Indenture, Loan Agreement, Trust Agreement, SWAP/CAP Agreements, etc. as issues arise with the asset or liability payments.
- Perform all miscellaneous duties or special projects as assigned
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, customer service, or customer account management experience demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in business
- Customer service focus with experience servicing customer relationships and ability to communicate and escalate issues
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of trust, custody, legal, corporate finance, or the financial services industry
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive math skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Corporate trust experience
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
Other Desired Qualifications
- Cash processing experience
- Previous experience partnering with account/relationship managers
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $37,200 Mid: $51,000
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.