Clear Correct Territory Manager-Atlanta - #19503626
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
Summary of Position:
This remote position focuses on generating case production by contacting high producing doctors in their designated territory. They are responsible for generating new accounts, developing relationships with providers, guiding them through their first case submission, maintaining the relationship as well as generating referrals. The territory manager is expected to have pre-established contacts with dental providers and is a self-starter. He/she is based in the field and will have to be able to meet production demands immediately after training. He/She must be able to perform at a high level with limited direct supervision.
Essential Functions and Duties:
• Contact dental practitioners in the field and close them on using our system to treat their patients.
• Maintain accurate statistics of contacts, registrations and sales activity
• Report all activity to their manager daily and weekly.
• Utilize the support team to address any service concerns that doctors may have and with cases.
• Follow employee policy within the company.
• Provide monthly budgeting information to their manager and maintain records of expenses.
• Meet quotas for production on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Deliver presentations to doctors at study clubs and local meetings.
• Must be a team player and display this characteristic routinely
Non-Essential Functions and Duties:
• Travel to trade shows and conventions when asked.
• Assist in responding to queries from providers.
• Complete all required company training for this position.
• Other duties as may be assigned, directed or requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A reasonable accommodation may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of the role.
• At least 4 years of outside sales/account management experience in the dental field required.
• Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Must have basic computer skills (Microsoft Office).
• Must be a team player.
The requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee:
• Must be able to walk and drive to dental practices for 8 hours a day.
• Must be able to verbally communicate for 8 hours a day.
• Must have adequate and reliable transportation to and from his territory.
• Must be able to stand on his/her feet at a trade show for 8 hours a day.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.