Electrical Engineer (Interventional Urology) (49229) - #19503627
Coloplast is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our growing Interventional Urology team. We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- Defines requirements, specifications and architecture of various electrical systems for medical products
- Intellectual property creation in key technology area
- Provide test, manufacturing, and pre-clinical study support
- Responsible for creating and documenting protocols, product specifications, and test specifications
- Conduct bench test evaluation of new product, product design changes and test failures, as required
- Prepare and review design history file deliverables as required to complete projects and support regulatory submissions
- Co-ordinates and co-operates with internal and external engineering resources to deliver product
- Assists Project Manager and the team in planning project tasks and schedule
- Assists in resource planning, including definition of responsibilities of external contract resources
- Actively participates in key system design decisions
- Co-ordinates activities with other engineers to minimize development time and effort
- Mentors engineers in engineering activities/methodologies and domain knowledge
- Establish a foundation for future platform work involving implanted and external electronics
- Conform with Coloplast Code of Conduct
- Conform with Coloplast Q/EHS Policy
- Other duties as assigned
- BSEE + 5/MSEE + 3 years experience in the medical industry
- Active implantable medical device experience preferred
- Product design experience from concept to manufacturing in a regulated medical device product development environment
- Experience in analog and digital hardware evaluation and test
- Experience with FDA/FCC/CE regulatory product certification and compliance
- Familiar with electronic design software tools
- Experience with Bluetooth communication systems preferred
- Strong technical skills in subject matter area of expertise
- Ability to work independently
- Ambitious and results oriented
- Good communicator across organizational levels, functions, and companies
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Visit us on Coloplast.com.
Watch the film. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.