Railey Vacations Maintenance Technician - #19503637
Date: Dec 26, 2020
City: Oakland, MD
Contract type: Full time
- Complete regular property maintenance and routine preventative maintenance in Railey Vacations rental properties.
- Daily completion of assigned work order tasks and management; providing consistent communication and key details of work needed/provided through both written and verbal communications.
- Provides cross departmental Maintenance assistance when needed, working with the Railey Vacations Design Center, Wil O' the Wisp, Suites at Silver Tree, owner special projects & requests, company affiliated projects & initiatives, as well as assisting all departments within the company, as a whole.
- Represent Railey Vacations with extreme professionalism and provide exceptional customer service to guests, owners, coworkers and vendors.
- The Maintenance Technician position, at times, requires both an individualistic approach, as well as a team oriented approach to work order management and completion. Technicians must possess both a generalized skillset, as well as having a more specialized, technical skillset to utilize as the Railey Vacations Maintenance Dept. has a wide range of issues and ventures we are responsible for.
- The primary goal of a Maintenance Technician is to provide exemplary customer service to all patrons while providing expedient resolution of guest and owner needs, assisting coworkers of all departments, looking out for the company's best interest, and providing efficient, quality work is our end goal.
- Tools, smart phone, and fleet vehicle are provided.
Minimum Required Skills & Competencies:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in the department-specialty trades such as: plowing, painting & power washing, furniture repair, carpentry, HT/Pool repair, minor electrical, minor plumbing, drywall repair, game table repair, etc.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be available to working some holidays, weekends, and work the emergency after hours' schedule.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Experience within the field preferred.
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word via email and verbally
- Exert 50+ pounds of force occasionally, use your arms and legs, and sit most of the time
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as analyzing data, viewing a computer terminal, reading, and preparing documentation
- Subject to internal and external environmental conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.