Warehouse Supervisor, Nights - #19503651
C&S Wholesale Grocers
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Services is one of many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. At C&S, We Select the Best® & those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Services, Inc. C&S Wholesale Services, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As Warehouse Supervisor, you will operate in a safe, yet an extremely high paced, fluid environment. At the core, you must have the ability to safely optimize people and technology while ensuring quality in everything we do. You are responsible for the daily oversight of operations of the warehouse employees and to ensure compliance with all company policies. This is a night shift starting at 7pm with a rotating schedule for night coverage.
- Effectively and safely supervise the day-to-day shift operations of one or more warehouse areas of responsibility (AOR). Warehouse functions may include: selecting, loading, shipping, receiving, safety, sanitation, replenishment and product storage processes in a Grocery, Perishables or Freezer Warehouse environment.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of Warehouse Associates in the fulfillment of customer orders and general warehouse operations
- Instruct and provide oversight to Warehouse Associates in the proper execution of all established quality, safety and sanitation practices of warehouse operations
- Collaborate with Shift Manager in the development of employee performance development plans (PDPs); Coach, mentor and guide Associates in the execution of PDPs; Utilize progressive coaching and counseling concepts according to established policies and procedures to provide continuous feedback on performance, increase employee retention and improve employee relations.
- Manage to set KPI's: Safety, Retention, Productivity, Budget and Quality (Shrink)
- Use discretion and judgment to conduct a variety of Safety, Quality, Shrink and Operational audits and encourage a sense of responsibility and ownership in the results of these audits in Associates
- Conduct accident investigation per company guidelines, and use judgment and discretion to make findings and document them
- Travel Required:No
2nd Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Services, Inc.