Territory Account Manager - #19503663
Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Division
LEVOLOR, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
As a Territory Account Manager you will be responsible for successfully integrating national retailing programs, promoting and training in-store associates on Levolor's window coverings, achieving maximum market saturation, and building brand awareness. Most importantly, a Territory Account Manager delivers results while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned territory accounts to deliver top line sales revenue and profitability.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Utilize leading edge data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits through price optimization.
- Build rapport with associates at all levels within the store setting
- Regularly install new displays and update existing displays with new products as required
- Clean/tidy displays as necessary and update pricing and sample books
- Participates in on-the-job learning and training; give product knowledge presentations to groups consisting of 2-10 sales associates, and occasionally to larger groups
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 2-3 years' experience in retail sales and/or sales account management experience.
- Experience coordinating projects, developing plans and completing projects on time
- MS Office experience (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to use mechanical hand tools to maintain and repair machines, and correctly assemble and maintain displays
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion, climb stepladders and work from moderate heights
- Travel is required: Overnight travel (between 2 and 8 days a month, depending on the territory.)
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply