Commercial Portfolio Manager (Phoenix, AZ) - #19503680
National Bank of Arizona
National Bank of Arizona is looking for a seasoned Commercial Portfolio Manager to join our Commercial C&I Lending team. Top candidates will have proven success and Arizona business savvy within our local markets and their neighboring communities.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of managing C&I relationships. This crucial role will service a portfolio of commercial loan relationships, attract new business relationships, and elevate existing customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the skills necessary to:
- Analyze financial statements, identify industry risks, underwrite and review collateral requirements and credit to structure and price loans.
- Monitor credit performance.
- Maintain existing relationships and assist Relationship Managers and Branch Center Managers with credit requests.
- Expand, build, and maintain client relationships, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Prepare reports on loans, including information such as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates and portfolio profitability.
- Cross sell other bank products.
- Other duties as assigned
A Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field and 4+ years experience in commercial lending, credit analysis, and financial spreading is strongly preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
Local candidates strongly preferred. This position sits at our Biltmore Corporate Center (Phoenix). Remote option is temporary.
- Strong working knowledge of commercial banking (C&I lending), commercial loans, credit and/or related lending processes and procedures.
- Experience/working knowledge of commercial credit analysis, underwriting, spreading and analyzing financial statements, credit scoring, documentation, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills needed to create relationships with clients and when making loan presentations.
- Analytical skills needed for lease approvals, credit analysis and underwriting. Good organizational and problem resolution skills.
- PC skills required.