RN Clinic Supervisor - #19503691
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a RN Clinic Manager.
College Park Family Care Center is a Christ-centered medical practice within HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care. Every aspect of our practice is rooted in providing compassionate care to our patients and each other. We believe in "care with caring," which means that we will treat the "whole" you - body, mind, and spirit. We work hard to support each other and provide an atmosphere of comfort to our patients and their families.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
At College Park Family Care Center we have one simple goal—to provide the same care for our patients that we would want our own family members to receive. If you are a healthcare professional with similar goals, this could be your opportunity to make a lasting impact in our community. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a RN Clinic Manager for our practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- Ensures smooth flow of department operations by directing the work of assigned staff. Assigns and changes priorities within the work unit to assure exceptional quality and service. Receives employee call-offs and arranges coverage.
- Serves as a communication liaison between front and back office staff and interacts with providers on an ongoing basis regarding overall office, back office staffing and patient care needs, as well as any other related issues.
- Attends and participates in regular management meetings; Leads monthly staff meetings; collaborates with clinical staff and providers to ensure delivery of quality patient care. Competently assists with exams and procedures. Executes provider directives and anticipates provider needs. Provides professional, accurate and timely documentation in patients' charts. Completes orders, referrals, prior authorizations as appropriate for patient care. Serves as a liaison between the patient and provider(s).
- Coordinates with vendors for the smooth operation of the clinic; ordering medical supplies, linens, and medical equipment repair. Demonstrates a proficiency in the use and maintenance of medical equipment as applicable to position. Keep medical equipment in working order by trouble shooting or arranging for repair.
- Participates in the hiring process, trains, provides recognition and praise, disciplines, and supervises staff including completion of performance evaluations. Maintains and updates staff records, procedures, staff training programs and quality assurance programs. Completes all administrative tasks accurately and in timely manner (i.e. timecard corrections, PTO requests, status changes, etc).
- Assures cost-effective daily operations and allocation of resources to optimize available staff with demand for service.
- Ensures compliance with state, federal and regulatory agency requirements for facilities, clinical care and staff.
- Maintains an extremely high level of confidentiality and follows HIPAA and OSHA guidelines.
- Responsible for delivering a high level of customer service in all interactions with patients, providers, employees, guests, and vendors.
- Serves as back-up/resource to other staff members.
- Promotes professional, friendly, honest and open communication with staff, patients and other outside entities.
- Consistently follows company policies and procedures.
- Resolves problems in a positive manner.
- Supports management in all endeavors.
- Assists in meeting and exceeding individual, team and company goals.
- All CPFCC employees get paid to think.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What Qualifications you will need:
Kansas RN or LPN is required. Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. Current CPR certification is required and classes will be provided after hire if needed. Some positions may require ACLS certification within the first month of employment. Must maintain applicable licensures. Minimum 1 -2 years of previous nursing experience is required. Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.