Lead Business Process Consultant - #19503702
Responsible for a range of process improvement and process management activities. Includes planning and implementation of new initiatives in addition to ownership of operational processes. These may represent one portion of a larger project or a standalone initiative or function within a work group or department. Functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, development and recommendation of improvement alternatives, development of performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements and monitoring post-process.
- Provides leadership and direction for the technical area in accordance with overall strategic direction of the unit.
- Serves as content expert of the technical area and provides technical assistance and advice.
- Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development and implementation of programs related to the area of expertise.
- Assists in management of databases and automation of systems, providing coordination between systems and vendor.
- Provides system oversight and training.
- Identifies sources, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes.
- May review the work of others.
- May be responsible for defining data requirements and obtaining customer agreement and has responsibility for data management, reporting, analysis and documentation for activities and work flows.
- Participates in development and management of the department.
- Provides recommendation around operational improvement to policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and implements process alignment with operating strategies.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in technical area with demonstrated ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from a multi-disciplinary perspective.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration, economics, healthcare administration, operations research, public health administration OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting. Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness and results orientation.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the operations of Kaiser Permanente, health policy trends and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: California,Los Angeles,3699 Wilshire Blvd. Administration 3699 Wilshire B Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 8:30 AM Working Hours End: 5:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT) Department: Business Systems Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Click here for additional requirements >
Share This Job