Planner II. - 1st shift - #19503706
TTM Technologies, Inc.
POSITION TITLE: Planner II
POSITION SUMMARY (briefly describe the mission or purpose of the position)
Ensure travelers and tooling are available as needed by manufacturing and in support of TTM' customer base. Specifically to provide a single point of contact for manufacturing in resolving issues with travelers and blue prints.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating standard and non-standard travelers for manufacturing. (non-standard: Sequential Lam, Via Fill, differentially plated parts, etc.)
- Determining standard material stack-ups. (non-impedance stack-ups)
- Determining tooling configurations and instructions for CAM.
- Responsible for reviewing customer design data using CAM application software (Frontline Genesis)
- Work with on-site process engineers for build ability capabilities and special high level project orders
- High level communication with customers.(resolving design for manufacturing capabilities)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 5 years of Planning or manufacturing process with CAM experience. (Frontline Genesis experience preferred)
- Able to work in a team environment to accomplish business goals.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong PCB manufacturing knowledge is preferred.
- Proven successful written, verbal and phone communications skills.
- Ability to interpret industry and customer specifications and blue prints.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONSIDERATIONS
Open office environment with surrounding noise and frequent interruptions. Occasional overtime. Interface with video display terminals. Demand for interaction with varied groups and people and meeting deadlines.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.