Account Manager (Inside Sales) - #19503709
Industrial Electric Wire
Sales Planning (Identification, Qualification & Preparation)
- Develop an annual account sales plan in partnership with the Territory Manager (TM), consistent with the goals and objectives of the Company, to be reviewed and updated quarterly with the Business Unit Director.
- Develop and implement business plans and sales strategies for targeted accounts to achieve growth goals.
- Build sales pipeline in line with sales targets through utilization of the IEWC sales process and manage these opportunities through IEWC's
- Identify the needs of the customers and tailor specific solutions that create value to the customer and profitability to IEWC.
- Develop accounts by reviewing customer's buying history and focusing on cross selling and upselling activities that will generate profitable sales revenue.
- Establish IEWC's key value propositions and leverage these to gain a competitive advantage.
Account Maintenance (Attention & Information)
- Develop relationships with key decision makers at the customer utilizing the IEWC inside sales strategy and application of our sales methodology.
- Utilize an advanced knowledge of IEWC products and services to analyze customer needs and opportunities and align with the appropriate solutions.
- Communicate new products and IEWC capabilities with special emphasis on quality of service that create value to the customer.
- Delivers the IEWC value proposition and aligns our value wedge to gain a competitive advantage through value differentiation.
- Utilizes the applicable tools to generate quotes for opportunities and tracks opportunities through the CRM and utilizes these platforms to analyze won/loss metrics.
- Be able to work with the buyers, production managers, engineers and other people at each of your customers to help you sell more to your customers
Sales Growth (Closure, Delivery & Follow-up)
- Drives results to attain the objectives of the annual sales plan for his/her accounts. Partner with the TM to execute the account strategy.
- Create a robust opportunity pipeline, an average of 12 opportunities/month with a value of $5k and up, and focus on increasing the win rate percentage, maximizing the average deal size and increase the velocity within the pipeline (shorten sales cycle).
- Utilizes the pricing tool to assist in pricing strategies to optimize profitability.
- As appropriate, based on the opportunity and customer, works collaboratively with the TM and Sourcing to prepare the quotation/bid package.
- Negotiate pricing, terms and delivery within Company guidelines in order to maximize sales volume, margins and customer profitability. Obtains ship and debit (S&D) from the supplier.
- Maintains collaborative partnerships with operations.
- Work collaboratively with credit to maintain customer credit as appropriate.
- Maintains customer data and set-up new customers in the system.
- Works collaboratively with the CSR and the Quality group to provide quality documents to the customer and address quality issues and returns.
- Follows up with Customer for review of IEWC's service levels to ensure we are meeting the customer's expectations.
- Following the appropriate conferred authority, creates and implement programs, such as rebate, stocking package, that creates growth at the account level.
Sales Data & Support
- Understands and follows all sales and business processes per the Business Management System.
- Ensure that orders and quotes are processed in order to meet the customers' demands.
- Directly enter customer orders and leverage CSR support as appropriate.
- Complete and maintain all required reports, paperwork, quotes, drawings, records and documentation.
- Respond to customer requests for information, quotes, pricing, delivery, returns, billings,
- Responsible to implement and manage the copper programs
- Act as a technical resource to customers regarding IEWC product lines and service capabilities
- Send out literature and samples to customers.
- Review open orders and coordinate with other departments to ensure the correct processing of and on time delivery of the Company's products.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.