RN - Neurology Acute - .9 FTE/Days - #19503720
Pacific Medical Centers
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Resident (Neurology Acute, Days, 0.9 FTE) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will:
Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patients' care
Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve
Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students
Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and integrate evidence, and best practice into nursing care
Engage in ongoing professional development
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge
- Nursing Degree/Diploma upon hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or higher within three (3) years of hire or equivalent education/experience
- Active Washington state Registered Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies upon hire:
- American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider),
- American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or
Military Training Network (MTN) – (BLS Provider)
- Completed a pre-licensure nursing program and is newly licensed. Length of time since graduation can vary; however, typically is less than twelve (12) months from graduation
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing upon hire
- National certification in area of specialty
About the ministry you will serve:
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they'll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.