Laboratory Project Services Coordinator - #19503739
Ashion is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen), commercializing TGen precision medicine technologies for the betterment of cancer patients worldwide. Through its CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory, Ashion brings together cutting-edge genomics and bioinformatics technologies with proprietary clinical knowledge bases to help oncologists identify potentially beneficial molecularly-targeted therapies and clinical trials for their patients care. Ashion is a startup company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager, the Laboratory Project Services Coordinator will manage research and clinical trial projects by ensuring timely delivery of data and reports to external clients. This will include coordination with laboratory staff on sample processing and testing, providing regular status reports to Operations, and is responsible for sample return at the close of the study. This position will also perform non-testing laboratory tasks as assigned.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Management of research study and clinical trial projects to ensure timely delivery of data and deliverables, status reports, and sample return
- Maintains records associated with the receipt and shipment of biospecimens and packages shipments as required by study/clinical trial protocol.
- As coordinated by the Lab Manager, assist in daily functioning responsibilities and performance of non-testing laboratory duties expected of maintaining a CLIA certified molecular pathology laboratory.
- Conduct tasks that support all phases of the study-specific activity, including but not limited to, providing input into the design of study workflows, creating and/or monitoring reports and metrics, and completion of protocol-specific materials as needed.
High school diploma
- Interest in helping support a clinical genomic sequencing laboratory.
- Effective communication skills.
- Detail oriented, and well organized.
Why You Want to Work with Us:
- We are LITERALLY changing the world by providing cancer patients and their physicians with personalized information and innovative treatment options.
- We are a highly engaged and enthusiastic group who celebrate success, support in disappointment, and commit to making cancer a thing of the past!
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, wellness programs and a variety of other ancillary benefits