Organization Development and Communication Intern (Full-Time/One Year Internship) - #19503750
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is looking for an Intern to support strategic organizational development and communication for Americas Bosch Corporate Information (CI) associates.
Please Note: This internship will be 100% remote for the near term due to COVID-19. As the Mt. Prospect office reopens and work from the office resumes, the expectation would be this intern can work from the Mt. Prospect office for at least a portion of each week.
- Assist with the creation, roll-out and support of internal change programs that align with the CI vision and culture for We Lead the Americas.
- Develop communication materials and internal collateral that is highly visual, dynamic and intuitive. This includes, but is not limited to employee news stories, presentations, talking points, video scripts, social media content, and blog posts.
- Assist with the creation of internal awareness of the CI Image and Identity both internal and external to CI.
- Event management and associated tasks that include scheduling, logistics, equipment set up, facilitation and assistance with presentation gathering and addressing feedback.
- Assist with the creation and roll-out of programs to address feedback from surveys and post-event evaluations.
- Coordinate with HR and other CI business units to set up, support and moderate internal workshops and trainings in regard to CI Transformation and Continuous Improvement activities.
- Design and create graphics that can be used in digital messages, videos, and digital print (i.e. digital posters, infographics)
- Film, produce (including conducting interviews), and edit videos
- Use remote meeting tools like MS Teams, Skype and other web cast tools when necessary to facilitate weekly / monthly leadership meetings
- Stay abreast of best practices for Change / Communications / HR
- Current student or recent graduate from an accredited university with a minimum 3.0 GPA - ideally with a degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Organizational Change, Communications, Human Resources or similar field
- Experience with planning and executing events and workshops
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal in English at all levels of the organization
- Strong project/task management skills
- Ability to learn new, internal social media tools quickly
- Team player that can collaborate cross functionally and at all levels of a global organization
- Flexible and able to work in a matrixed environment
- Strong MS office skills including Outlook, MS Teams, Skype for Business, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign or other similar program
- Strong experience with video creation and development
- Experience with graphic design or communications, internal websites, etc.
- German/English bilingual (or Spanish/English, Portuguese/English)
- Familiar with UX and Design Thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity
To qualify for Bosch’s Domestic Internship Program, you must:
- Be a full-time student or recent graduate (<6 months) at an accredited university
- Maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA in a degreed program
- Not now or in the future require sponsorship
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)