Meat Dispatcher (PT) (VFE) - #19503753
Meat Dispatcher (PT) (VFE)
Fresno - 3850 N. Cedar Ave - #29-04
Meat Dispatcher is responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers' requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the department. Provides prompt service by properly dispatching customers' orders for various meat, seafood, and cremeria products. Also responsible for organizing, cleaning, and sanitizing display cases and countertops.
- Ability to learn codes for meat, seafood and cremeria departments.
- Learn the use of products.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast paced, crowded environment.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
- Must be able to work in refrigerated coolers and around humidity for short periods of time.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- No experience necessary.
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading and speaking.
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading and speaking, a plus but not required.