Lead Scientist - #19503775
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
- Must possess knowledge of analytical techniques and instrumentation employed in the characterization of complex pharmaceutical products (i.e., HPLC, mass spectrometry, bioassays, cell culture, structural characterization techniques, electrophoresis, etc.). In addition, a general understanding of current regulatory policies applicable to pharmaceutical industry practice and FDA regulations and guidances is preferable.
- Must possess excellent communication (oral and written), analytical and organizational skills. Working knowledge of common computer software packages as well as instrument-specific control and data acquisition software is preferable. Must be able to multi-task and drive multiple projects and assigned responsibilities.
- Position functions semi-autonomously under supervision.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 7-10 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents.
- Ability to communicate and write comprehensive reports.
- Ability to work with groups across the departments and company.
- Ability to solve equations, apply technical mathematical concepts, and perform complex computations.
- Ability to solve problems with complex variables through non-standardized solutions that require independent judgment and analysis.
- Ability to draw inferences and use deductive reasoning with no prescribed procedures to solve complex problems.
- Typically sitting at a desk or table. May require use of hands and use of arms. May be required to wear personal protective equipment including, but not limited to: respiratory protection, safety glasses, hearing protection, safety shoes and protective clothing.
- Normal office; work with chemicals and biological cells and reagents.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.