.NET Developer - #19503794
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a.NET Developer for a direct hire/full-time role in the Denver Tech Center. This role is immediately available and will offer the ability to work remotely due to COVID; however, this role is normally based on-site, and when safe to return to the office, this role will be onsite/in the office Monday through Friday during normal business hours. In this permanent role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining, and implementing the source code that makes up the application or program
- Designing the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team
- Develop data migration and integrations processes to legacy systems using identified development tools and technologies
- Possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective.
- Participates in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with business analysts to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes
- Builds product deliverables according to specifications, escalates technical design or specification issues to business analyst/project manager and application development director, and works within a given time frame to complete coding.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Computer Science, CIS or related area from four-year college or university and two to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- C#, ASP.Net, .Net Framework
- Object-oriented programming, MVC, CSLA
- MS SQL Server, SSRS, IIS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Assess situations and supports decisions by researching, validating and organizing a variety of defined and undefined observations or issues in a fact-based detailed-oriented manner
This permanent role will offer a salary and benefits and will be based in Denver, CO. Telecommuting is allowed until it is safe to return to the office. Once safe to return to the office, this role will be onsite in the Denver Tech Center (Monday through Friday - normal business hours).