Pricing Process Specialist - #19503802
Koch Industries, Inc.
Pricing Process Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Process Specialist in Green Bay, WI. As a Pricing Process Specialist, the ideal candidate will understand and develop relationships with our customers by demonstrating a sense of urgency and by using good judgment, initiative, and critical thinking skills in their role. This position creates value within the organization by ensuring customers understand the various pricing options that are available to them which allows them to swiftly and accurately place orders thereby resulting in greater customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Research new requests and implement approved pricing in SAP
- Resolve pricing issues from Order and Report of Sales (ROS) process
- Process requests to link authorized distributors to pricing agreements
- Interact with End User Analysts, Pricing Analysts, Distributors, Sales, Customer Service, and Customer Rebates departments
- Perform monthly audits to ensure the integrity of the data in SAP
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate degree or higher in a Business, Finance or Accounting field
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, formulas, macros) SharePoint and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance or Accounting field
- SAP experience
- Two (2) years or more experience in a business environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf