Wordpress Front End Developer - #19503806
Big Ass Fans
Big Ass Fans is looking for an experienced front-end developer to support the development and maintenance of not only our US website, but also our websites around the globe. The right person will continue the Big Ass Fans "Exceptionally Engineered" mindset and champion innovation, with an eye on trends and best practices that elevate the user experience.
- Provide creative design, development, and implementation functionality of opt-in pages, landing pages, home pages, and other creative marketing and E-commerce initiatives
- Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives, and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects
- Perform site code edits and build new functionality
- Troubleshoot web-related problems as they arise involving page layout, site functionality and browser rendering
- Collaborate with the web team to develop new ideas and see them through to completion
- Assist in setting web project expectations and timelines.
- Manage and optimize technical implementation of Google Analytics and digital advertising tracking platforms
- Work closely with the Magento administrator on ecommerce initiatives and promotions
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in WordPress front end development
- Html and coding knowledge/experience
- Solid website project management skills
- UX experience
- Familiarity with global websites
- Experience with the following is highly preferred:
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Adobe Suite - for web mockups and digital asset management/creation
- Basecamp, Salesforce, Pardot, Invoca, PowerBi
eCommerce - Magento
- Must be a team player and have a sense of humor
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We've got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more!
Why haven't you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.877.244.3267.