Maintenance Technician - #19503837
VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
Village Green has an immediate Maintenance Technician position available!
**Training and development option available**
The Maintenance Technician responsibilities will include:
- Timely completion of work orders and special projects
- Completion of apartment turns including...
- Drywall repair
- Appliance repair/replacement
- Servicing residents in a friendly, customer service oriented manner
- Diagnoses problems and repairs in the areas of electrical
- Responds to all service requests, on-call emergencies as directed by the Property Manager and Service Manager, must be completed in a timely and professional manner
- Assists in maintaining the exterior of the property daily to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times
- Housekeeping duties as required, as well as snow removal during winter months, when needed
- Performs property maintenance of pools, spas, and pool areas if applicable
- Experience in the hotel industry or multifamily housing preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and general computer knowledge.
- Candidate should have strong experience with plumbing, electrical, appliances, and painting.
Plumbing, contracting, builders certifications and licenses a plus! Availability for on-call purposes and the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary is appreciated!
We offer an outstanding benefits package including...
- 401K, with a match!!!!
- Bonus program
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.