Implementations Project Manager, Investor Services - #19503844
The Company You'll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they've managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Problems You'll Solve
As an Implementations Project Manager, you will focus efforts on supporting new Investor Services customers in their journey into Carta services. You will drive operational excellence within our fast-growing Investor Services business by coordinating, facilitating and managing onboarding activities that are critical to achieving success for both our customers and Carta within a tight deadline.
- Collaborate with new fund clients to collect data and advise on best accounting practices within Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Utilize Carta's software to create leverage for our Investor Services partners and teams
- Effectively liaise between sales and Investor Services teams as the bridge post-sales through implementation
- Identify and improve process and accuracy workflows
- Create balanced, accurate quarterly financial statements from, at times, unstructured client data
The Impact You'll Have
You'll play a critical role in the transformation of the financial services industry through partnering with our new clients and helping them implement our software. In this role you will be responsible for interacting with a fund's back office (CFO, fund manager) to collect their historical data, provide advisory support, and ultimately deliver accurate financial statements to both the client and internal stakeholders.
From sale close, to implementation, and continued customer success, the ideal Implementations Project Manager will exhibit a high degree of problem-solving, velocity, and integrity as they leverage their accounting expertise to provide customers with a world-class onboarding experience.
- Strong accounting analysis with the ability to interpret a story through unstructured data
- Interested in working with enterprise software
- Passionate, tactical, and direct, with an ambitious attitude and a proven history to go above and beyond baseline requirements
- Proven thought-leader having implemented and successfully managed both small and large projects or initiatives with sustained, measurable success
- Incredible organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities quickly and autonomously
- Strong communicator (both written and oral)
- Experience working with clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.