Pharmacy Manager- Inpatient Hospital- Full Time - #19503865
We Are Hiring
What You Will Do
Manage the daily operations of pharmacy services.
- Develop and implement performance improvement activities to include medication safety, medication use evaluation and pharmacoeconomics.
- Conduct competency assessments and coordinate the training and development of pharmacists, pharmacy residents and pharmacy students.
- Develop and manage departmental budget to promote pharmacoeconomics.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations.
- Also serve on various committees.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Licensed Pharmacist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Why Join Our Team
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.