Human Resources Director - #19503878
Diamond Healthcare Corporation
Requisition Number: 2020-3473
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
The Farley Center and Pavilion at Williamsburg Place, a behavioral health facility located in Williamsburg, Virginia serving patients in acute psych, detox and substance abuse levels of care; is searching for a Human Resources Director.
This position requires a dynamic individual with the knowledge and ability to perform a variety of Human Resource duties as well as supervise and direct the Human Resource staff.
Responsibilities include execution of all department functions and managing the department in the following areas:
- Recruitment / Retention
- Benefits Enrollment
- Regulatory Compliance
Comprehensive benefits package offered along with competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The Farley Center/Williamsburg Place is a drug free workplace and an EOE.
- A Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is required.
- Five (5) years of Human Resource experience preferred with at least two (2) of those years involving healthcare management.
- Payroll experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication; compiling various reports; and ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in all interpersonal contact
- Excellent computer skills - must be highly experience and proficient in MS Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software systems
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is designed to meet the behavioral health needs of adults. The clinical program consists of three distinct treatment tracks: Senior Adult, Acute Adult and Mood Disorder Units.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is a program designed for individuals who have primary Substance Use Disorders, requiring intensive, in-depth psychotherapeutic intervention, safe detoxification, as well as educational and experiential approaches to assist them into recovery.