Payroll Specialist - #19503882
Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
The Payroll Specialist will ensure accurate processing of high volume weekly temporary payroll and provide precise and timely financial reporting with exceptional service to clients, associates, and internal team.
- Perform daily payroll department operations; answer phone calls and respond to emails within 24 hours of receipt
- Manage payroll workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are prepared and processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll data prior to finalizing and sending bank files in Great Plains
- Preparation of multiple reports, metrics, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years preferred experience in general accounting, customer service, or payroll related field
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Preferred knowledge of payroll best practices
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong PC skills including high proficiency in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work under demanding deadlines
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.