Human Resource Representative (Onsite or Remote) - #19503931
Enhanced Resource Centers
WHY WORK HERE
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with over 4,000 employees across multiple locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We'll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you'll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunities to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training
- Benefits offered after 60 days to include: Health, Dental, Vision, and IRA options
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Vacation after 90 days
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun, innovative culture that will challenge you and support your growth
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We Don't Breed the Weak
Let's keep it real. We haven't gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove you want to be more than average.
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience working in a HR generalist role required
- 1+ years hands on experience with the FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Title VII, FLSA, Workers' Compensation and unemployment required
- Experience in a call center industry a plus preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficient with HRIS, Microsoft Office and video conferencing platforms
- Proven discrete and ethical conduct
- Strong written, oral, listening and communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, analysis and problem-solving
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated results-oriented, abilities with a successful track-record of managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don't Believe In Limits
The Employee Resource Group Generalist will interface with business leadership to develop and manage a program that is compliant with federal and local employment laws in multiple states. Responsibilities includes the assessment of changes in state and local requirements to incorporate modifications in company policy and procedures, resolving employment relations issues, and managing FMLA, ADA, USERRA, and Workers' Compensation case activities. This position will lead and manage a team of HR professionals that promotes accountability while introducing and integrating ERC's culture, which is free from retaliation, discrimination, and harassment, to the WAH workforce.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions, evaluating results, etc.
- Develop and establish training documents and SOPs for HR processes
- Responsible for leading the human resource functions such as leave of absence cases, unemployment claims/hearings, workers compensation claims and corrective actions in accordance for local and out of state locations and company policy.
- Investigate claims, complaints and concerns raised by members the workforce, ensure quick resolution and follow up as necessary to mitigate reoccurrence
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Develops and implements proactive employee relations plans and programs in accordance with internal policy and labor-law requirements, including ensuring proactive and effective risk management strategies
Must reside in Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, or Wyoming to be eligible for this position.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION