HR Specialist - #19503938
Silk Title Co.
Silk Title Co. is seeking an HR Specialist to join our growing team!
At Silk Title Co., we pride ourselves on working hard but creating a fun, energetic environment. Come and grow with an innovative and dynamic organization, being challenged to exceed the industry standard.
The HR Specialist is a well-rounded generalist who work as part of the Human Resources team on day to day HR tasks, with a focus on talent sourcing and acquisition. Reporting to the SVP of Human Resources, this position will develop an ongoing talent pipeline, identify strong candidates for open positions across the organization, and coordinate onboarding and orientation. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Source, attract, and recruit top level talent across the company.
- Stay on top of recruiting, sourcing, hiring and industry trends in order to bring innovative ideas to the process.
- Ensure a responsive and seamless candidate experience through strong communication and timely feedback.
- Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture.
- Assist in preparing all postings by working with team members to determine pre-screening questions and where job postings should appear to provide diverse applicant pool.
- Track, maintain, and report on progress of all open positions.
- Maintain temp agency relationships and communication with recruiters regarding contract workers.
- Attend job fairs at colleges, universities, and alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Utilize proactive, creative cost-effective recruitment methods to attract and source candidates.
- Candidate sourcing: actively search and review candidates resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Respond to employee questions regarding benefits, general employment questions, payroll, schedule, etc.
- Assist management with employee engagement initiatives.
- Work with management on employee training and development initiatives.
- Assist with performance management and employee relations.
- Participates in other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelors degree in Human Resource or related. At least 2 years generalist experience, with a focus on recruitment. Experience with applicant tracking software (ATS) and HRIS software. Paychex experience a plus. Must be highly motivated, organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-oriented environment. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deliver superior customer service. Must have a flexible schedule.
Silk Title Co. offers health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, and an employee assistance program. In addition, the company offers a positive work environment where individual and team contributions are recognized and rewarded. We work hard but also know how to incorporate some fun through team building challenges, and staff meetings. Our workplace exemplifies our core values of quality, communication, experience, transparency, and respect.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.