Supv, Network Maintenance - Springfield, IL - #19503945
Responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of the
Network Maintenance Technicians who perform tasks in the same function.
Sets priorities for the team, assigns tasks, and checks work
performance at regular intervals. Establishes and implements
procedures, performance standards, and best practices. Develops and
trains staff. Resolves customer inquiries in an organized and timely
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Selects and provides training and direction to Network Maintenance
Technicians on all maintenance activities, proper work methods, quality
standards, and equipment.
- Supervises the daily schedule and delegates responsibilities.
- Monitors work production and quality, ensuring that all repairs meet
required specifications and that all safety and Company procedures are
- Reviews FCC technical requirement and maintains records accordingly.
Performs all FCC-related field testing; maintains network at or better
than design specifications.
- Enforces performance standards and guidelines for Field Operations.
Implements/monitors ongoing work safety programs in compliance with OSHA
- Coordinates and participates in work performance reviews along with
providing ongoing open communication with the team.
- Analyzes operations and performances to assure operational
efficiencies through productivity, quality control, customer
satisfaction, and trouble calls on installs.
- Coordinates vehicle preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Resolves customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Orders supplies and equipment and keeps accurate records.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all equipment,
including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer