Program Manager - #19503949
ASRC Federal Holding Company
Position: Program Manager
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Clearance: Active DOE L or Q or DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance
Summary: ASRC Federal DNT is seeking a qualified Program Manager with extensive experience supporting IT Managed Services programs for the Department of Energy. This includes management of a 400+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations.
The Program Manager acts as the primary and accountable point of contact for the customer. The PM will be responsible for overall performance including fiscal, operational, administrative, and resourcing aspects. Primary duties include:
- Provides program team leadership and has overall responsibility for ensuring successful management of the program for both external and internal customers.
- Serves as the primary customer point of contact within the organization. Coordinates with both internal and external customers to ensure all program objectives and expectations are aligned and executable.
- Works to resolve conflicts among the team, including the external customer; aligns expectations, and develops both short term and long term plans to lead the program to its successful conclusion
- Ensures program team understands and has appropriate resources to meet and verify all contractual requirements (cost, technical, schedule) to include performance, quality, regulatory compliance, etc., develops the program plan with the team and conducts regular program reviews, both internal and external, to report and track performance to the plan
- Provides program direction during all phases of the program (proposal, contract negotiation/award, program kickoff, program execution, program close out) to accomplish cost, and schedule objectives
- Proactively works with the team and customer to address and mitigate the impact of unplanned events (failures, realized risks, material issues, etc.) on the organization and customer.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Fosters a culture of continuous service improvement and innovation across all programs
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by assisting program staff with recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Provides input to the company's strategic planning process and recommends new business pursuits and/or possible expansions
- Functions as primary Managed Services resource and contributor for proposal development activities ensuring that all aspects of the proposed program are executable and achievable within the proposed schedule, budget and customer proposal requirements
- Analyzes and interprets workload data in order to generate personnel staffing plans in support of proposal development activities
- Creates and reports on performance metrics for service delivery to identify areas requiring improvement
- Monitors practices and processes to guide the implementation of compliance and improvement strategies improvement
- Utilizes available information, metrics and evaluations to develop recommendations for change
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Project Tracking, Management, and Corrective planning oversight for enterprise initiatives
- Experience and knowledge of business, contractual, personnel, project
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Must possess, or have the ability to obtain, a DOE Q level security clearance
- Master's degree in computer science, business management, management information systems or related field
- 15 years managing large IT contracts or multiple programs equal to 400 plus personnel
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.