Woodwork Shop Craftsman - #19503959
The Cook & Boardman Group, LLC
A Woodwork Shop Craftsman specializes in the fabrication and installation of custom architectural woodwork products including custom stile and rail wood doors and frames, historical building features and restoration, specialty cabinetry and casework, and related products for commercial, medical, educational and high end residential use.
- Fabricate custom architectural woodwork projects and stile and rail wood doors in our woodworking facility.
- Coordinate work with shop foreman and project managers
- Maintain high quality standards
- Experience with woodwork shop fabrication, cabinetry and casework
- High quality workmanship
- Strong attention to detail
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Aptitude for working on creative, unique projects
- Knowledge of door and hardware regulations/codes
- Ability to read construction plans and shop drawings
- Good problem solving abilities
Spends more than 2/3 of time standing, kneeling/crouching/stooping, using hands and reaching. Spends approximately 1/3 of time walking and talking/hearing. Frequent lifting required of items 25-50 pounds.
May require driving to project sites. May be exposed to variable weather conditions. Other conditions may include proximity to forklifts or other heavy machinery and using various tools and hardware. Worker is subject to frequent heavy lifting.