Executive Director - #19503968
LCS Senior Living
LCS is seeking an experienced hospitality focused Executive Director in the senior housing industry to oversee the daily operations of Masonic Village at Burlington. This community is located in Burlington, New Jersey and provides a full continuum of care that has been designed with purpose driven features and amenities. The Executive Director is the key leader at Masonic Village and is responsible for executing the strategic plan of the community, including the implementation of the LCS Signature Programs.
Thinking about future growth? LCS is the second-largest senior living operator in the Nation and has opportunities to expand your career through multiple avenues and we are dedicated to employee development at every level of your career. With over 140 communities in 33 states (and growing), there is a seemingly infinite opportunity to take your next step in your career.
Experience is Everything;
At LCS, experience is everything. We provide you the opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of the seniors we serve. If you are seeking an organization that gives back, you'll love working here. Our principles and hospitality promises define our company culture. LCS employees can be found participating in volunteer activities, getting involved in our committees or collaborating with team members in our innovative work space. You'll find several opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and enhance the lives of the seniors.
From resident satisfaction to providing unmatched service to our communities and partners, we understand what goes into managing, marketing, and developing a successful senior living community. With more than 45 years of experience, we know exactly what to expect. The future of senior living starts today.
- Actively participate in and provide leadership for the community and its staff. Supervise directly/indirectly all staff in the community.
- Direct the management team to ensure the success of the Community including accountability for all areas of operations meeting all financial and budgetary objectives.
- Participate and be accountable for oversight of all marketing and sales activities and results.
- Operate the Community in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures and ensure the safety and security of residents and staff.
Marketing & Sales Leadership:
- Responsibility for overall sales/occupancy results
- Understand and have the ability to influence sales culture
- Hold sales teams accountable to utilization of sales systems and standards
- Lead and contribute sales, marketing and business development strategy
- The technical knowledge required is best obtained through a BS or MS degree in business, health care, hotel/restaurant management, or a closely related area.
- NHA license in the state of New Jersey is strongly preferred
- Five or more years of experience in a leadership capacity in the senior living industry.
- A background in financial management, including budget preparation, cash flow management, and analysis of financial reports.
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety of publics, including residents, ownership groups, community groups, government agencies.
Industry leader. The Nation's second-largest senior living operator, ranked number one in customer satisfaction among senior living communities.
Competitive pay, great benefits and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match.
Collaborative culture. We're dedicated to creating a collaborative culture that provides an exceptional experience for every employee.
Charity and community involvement. We are recognized as a national team for the Alzheimer's Association and consistently a top contributor to United Way. We also support our employee's individual community contributions and provide opportunities to get involved at our corporate locations and in our communities.
Outstanding advancement opportunities. LCS is growing and we think you should too. Our company growth allows for internal growth opportunities across all of our business lines.
Ongoing career development. Onsite education opportunities, education assistance, and continuing education credits allow LCS employees to keep their knowledge of current industry changes relevant.
Top Iowa Workplace. LCS employees truly believe we are an employer choice. This recognition is in large part due to the culture of excellence that our employees help deliver every single day.
LCS creates living experiences that enhance the lives of seniors. You'll see this commitment in our people. They're talented, dedicated professionals who truly care about residents, with each conducting his or her work with integrity, honesty and transparency according to the principles of LCS. We strive to help every community succeed—strengthening available resources, establishing proven practices that lead to long-term growth and creating lasting value for those living in, working for and affiliated with the community. Check us out on our website: www.lcsnet.com
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Job Level: C
A POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK, INCLUDING REFERENCES, IS REQUIRED
LCS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER