Securities Counsel - #19503982
Why YOU want this position
Enverus provides data, information, and actionable insights to make critical business decisions across the energy value chain. Our solutions cover data analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus employees use a "one team" approach to empower customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive.
Enverus is looking for a Securities Counsel to join our team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to work with the legal team in a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world's largest and most dynamic sector.
- Support all securities and compliance matters
- Lead drafting and filing of all securities and regulatory documentation
- Work closely with legal operations on stock and ESPP plan administration
- Oversee and advise on SEC and governance matters
- Support finance, accounting, and investor relations departments
- Establish efficient processes for meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Assist where needed on other legal matters, both domestic and international
- Manage ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) disclosure and processes
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Strong academic credentials
- Direct experience in securities and compliance
- Recent law firm or in-house public company experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in the drafting and coordination of public securities offerings and filings
- Experience working with the SEC, including knowledge of the 33 Act, 34 Act, reg FD, and applicable listing rules
- Experience administering stock plans, as well as equity management systems
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent business judgement and attention to detail
- Excitement to work with an awesome team, have fun, and build something special!